[Hidden-tech] Seeking professional for information management at small publishing company

Karen Christensen karen at berkshirepublishing.com
Thu Dec 29 12:38:34 EST 2016

Berkshire Publishing Group seeks support for its information management and for database development. Our databases are used by staff developing print and ebooks, and for online publishing of the company website and blogs, as well as subscription publications. We're looking for skilled freelance professionals for project assignments, as well as long-term support. We may also have opportunities for students or recent graduates.

Skills sought:

・         Content management for text, images, and varied publishing formats (ePub, mobi, etc)

・         Contact management

・         Multilingual systems (particularly Chinese)

・         Database design

・         API integration into existing IT ecosystem
We use:

・         ASP.NET

・         MSSQL

・         ASP

・         Microsoft Access

・         Microsoft Word and Excel

・         MySQL

・         PHP

・         Wordpress

・         Mailchimp

・         Quickbooks
Please look at www.berkshirepublishing.com<http://www.berkshirepublishing.com> and www.chinaconnectu.com<http://www.chinaconnectu.com> before replying to this advertisement, and ensure that you cover the points detailed below within an email, or as a single email attachment, to jobs at berkshirepublishing.com<mailto:jobs at berkshirepublishing.com>:

・         One-page description with diagram of a database you have designed or developed

・         Details of your current work activities and skills (see list above)

・         Details about your knowledge of and experience with the applications listed above

・         Some information about your expectations (consulting terms or project fees)
Karen CHRISTENSEN 沈凯伦, CEO
Berkshire Publishing Group LLC 宝库山
Request Berkshire titles for your library http://ow.ly/aTbL1 (中文<http://www.berkshirepublishing.com/bpg/libraryrequest_cn.asp>)
Tel: +1 413 528 0206 | Fax: +1 413 541 0076
Skype & WeChat 微信: karen_christensen | Email: karen at berkshirepublishing.com<mailto:karen at berkshirepublishing.com>
Berkshire Catalog: http://ow.ly/10cdIE
[Bookworld 50x50]
Berkshire Bookworld interviews with global authors: http://www.berkshirepublishing.com/blog/bookworld/. Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/berkshire-bookworld-berkshire/id1123064059.