[Hidden-tech] proofing a website

Doug Martin douglasemartin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:49:15 EST 2016

I've just been informed that Cmd+Shift+M on Mac Chrome only works if you
already have the Developer Tools open, otherwise it brings up the user
profile dialog (I'm on a Windows box so I couldn't test it).

So, to toggle the device toolbar on the Mac:

1. Press Cmd+Shift+I to open the Developer Tools in Chrome

2. Either click on the second icon at the top left of the Developer Tools
window (the icon looks like a phone superimposed over a tablet) or press
Cmd+Shift+M

- Doug Martin