[Hidden-tech] projecting texts onto a wall

Melissa Weinberger meliseeta at me.com
Tue Dec 13 11:58:24 EST 2016

Hi there,

I’m helping to plan an event where we would like to engage attendees by asking a question, inviting them to text a response and then projecting those responses onto a wall or screen. I once participated in a project like this where people texted messages to a number, and then the person receiving the messages was able to read them before projecting them up onto the side of a building, so there was some regulation. Has anyone done this successfully? Is this done with a certain type of software? I’m just starting to explore how this might work— all input and advice is welcome.

Thank you!