[Hidden-tech] GMT time zone calculations

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 19:16:17 EST 2016

Thanks, everyone.

To clarify...  I know how to do the conversion if I know the other party's location, and I've done that a zillion times.  If it's Sydney, Australia, for example, I can figure out and tell them let's do the call at X your time on Thursday and Y my time on Friday.

In this case it is the GMT that is tripping me up.  I don't know their actual location and it seems like I'm expected to tell them the time for the meeting in GMT rather than local time.  That's what's giving me the headache and that's what some of the tools you all recommended do not help with!

Eli's answer was the most helpful so far.

Thanks, Eli!

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com
Goshen