[Hidden-tech] Advanced Mac Cleaner

Doug Lowing delowing at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:41:17 EST 2016

If you still did not get rid of it by running a single spyware remover, I
suggest you take the computer to a trusted shop and have them remove it.
 "Advanced Mac Cleaner" can have many parts and can re-enable itself in
several ways.

Eventually you can find everywhere it exists.  Your decision if that is the
best use of your time, or pay someone to beat their head against it.

-Doug