[Hidden-tech] Fall Tech Foundry Volunteer Instructor

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Wed Aug 31 23:22:06 EDT 2016

Good Evening Alex,

I would love to do a few classes again. You guys have a great program there and provide a great service to the community.
I would encourage anyone who enjoys helping others and teaching some of the things you know to contact Alex.
The students are not your typical students, they really want to learn and are grateful to talk to someone who is already in the field and making a living.
Even if you have never taught before, give it a try. You will be glad you did. I know I came away with a good feeling of satisfaction that I was able to help someone in the way I myself was helped along the way.

(no charge Alex)
:0)

Thanks!

Don Stevens