[Hidden-tech] LiquidWeb sold to bottom feeders - time to switch hosts, any recommendations?

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:46:00 EDT 2016

Hi Fellow Folk :)

Another great hosting company bites the dust :( I just learned that Liquid
Web sold my hosting account to Deluxe Check.

Does anyone have any suggestions about a webhost that they enjoy working
with, that offers cPanel, and good phone tech support, preferably local and
not likely to get bought up.
A few years back I was working with a great hosting company, who got bought
out by Deluxe Check.The customer service became really terrible, to the
point where agents were apologizing to me that their company had been
bought and they were being forced to provide poor service. I have no desire
to do business with Deluxe again.

Thanks for any suggestions. Very appreciated.

Best Regards,

Lisa

--
Lisa Hoag Designs