[Hidden-tech] using the NEAT system

Charles D. Lappen charles at sohorganizer.com
Mon Aug 8 19:05:38 EDT 2016

Hi HTer's,

Does anyone use the NEAT system? One of my clients asked about it.

I'm unfamiliar with it. He said he has seen a variety of reviews, some good
and some not so good, about it on the internet.

So I'm curious if anyone uses it and what do you think.

Thanks,

Charles

Helping those who LOVE their work, but HATE their paperwork.

Charles D. Lappen, M.Ed.
The SOHOrganizer
Small Office / Home Office
Administrative Support Services

Office:   413-624-5507                    1 Gilbert Drive
Cell:        617-797-7646                    Colrain, MA 01340
Fax:           413-726-6821