[Hidden-tech] Google hangout video call with up to 25 participants

Jaimini Bhatt jaimini.bhatt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:27:21 EDT 2016

Hello,

For a non-profit international meditation group, we would like to set up a
weekly video conference meetings. For this we need a free or cheap
solutions. OUr attempts to use Google hangout was not successful as it
shows only 10 participants face in the bottom.

Does anyone know how to keep all participants connected in the hangout
frame? Is there a better option? If the solution involves costs, we would
like to keep it to minimal.

Thanks,
Jaimini Bhatt
860 463 3625