[Hidden-tech] Wordpress under the hood

Mark D. Hamill markdhamill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:08:34 EDT 2016

I will be giving a "Wordpress under the hood" seminar on Saturday, May 7
from 10 AM to Noon at Hampshire College in Amherst. The meetup is free but
attendance is limited to 25. While I don't expect the techies on this list
will be interested in attending as you probably know it already, it may be
of interest to your customers. You have to register on meetup.com to attend.

If you know people who might be interested, here's the URL to the meetup
page where people can register. The event is free.

http://www.meetup.com/nohowebdev/events/230382474/

--
Cogito ergo boggum?