[Hidden-tech] health insurance for small businesses 1+

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Sat Sep 19 09:05:04 EDT 2015

Hi Dede,

Try
https://www.mahealthconnector.org/
They have insurance both for individuals and businesses.

I did work with some folks in Northampton a while back that really helped me get into a program for my business (only one person at the time). I can't remember their name though. I think it was a non-profit organization.

I also would talk to an insurance agent just to compare to what you find on the health connector.

Good luck!

Don Stevens
TFI technologies
Technology Services