[Hidden-tech] A friend needs TWO STRONG PEOPLE to help with a quick job

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:22:16 EDT 2015

UPDATE:

My friend is going to keep the equipment for an extra day, on the rental
place.

So, now she would like some help USING it tomorrow, and then loading it
onto the truck at the end of the day.

So, if this is something you'd like to help with, please be in touch.

(And FYI, the work includes removing insulation from the attic, and there
is mold. So, if you are mold sensitive, you *may* not want to do this
project...)

My same instructions about contacting me apply. :)

Thanks,
Deb