[Hidden-tech] Looking for used mobile phones

SandyWeiner sandyweiner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:36:19 EDT 2015

Greetings! I'm in the valley visiting my son before returning to Sri Lanka. I would like to bring back unlocked iPhones or other phones that can support our Buddhist monks to broaden their communication, use of the internet and step into this modern world we live in here in the west with more comfort.
I would appreciate if you could share with me ideas of where I can either find donations for mobile phones or purchase them at a reasonable price that are unlocked.
Much appreciation,
In Metta,
Sandy

Sandy Weiner