[Hidden-tech] JOB: Load Testing Project

Jami Albro-Fisher jalbro-fisher at fazzi.com
Thu Oct 15 12:40:59 EDT 2015

I am looking for help with performance testing of an application that we have set up on Amazon AWS.  The chosen candidate will have experience setting up automated testing, executing automated tests for many concurrent users (50, 500, etc) and evaluating the results.  You would be supported by an application developer and AWS system administrator.

I am also interested in leads if you know a person or company that might be interested in the project.

Thank you,
Jami
Jami Fisher | CIO | Fazzi | 413.588.5510 | jami at fazzi.com<mailto:jami at fazzi.com> | www.fazzi.com<http://www.fazzi.com/>