[Hidden-tech] Reminder: Workshop this Sat. 10/17: Design Thinking: Fundamentals of Human-Centered Innovation

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:58:06 EDT 2015

Hello All,
Uncertainty is the necessary and fertile ground from which innovation is
born. Creativity is the art of meeting uncertainty with innovative play,
and imagination. We all possess creative capability; "creative
intelligence", and use it through out our daily life. Learn how to harness,
and build on the creativity and innovative power you already possess.

Please join us this Saturday, October 17th for a half day workshop:
Design Thinking: The Fundamentals of Human-Centered Design
Saturday, Oct 17, 2015, 10:00am - 3:00pm @ MGHPCC, Holyoke, MA
Design Thinking Bootcamp. Learn win/win systems. Problems are
opportunities. Rapid Prototyping. Creative play as a tool to innovate new
solutions for your venture. Lunch will be provided.
Presented by: Lisa Hoag, Design Thinker • Transdisciplinary Design •
Parsons School of Design, NY.
Register Here: http://bit.ly/1EVwTFw
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/631245510350402/

We hope to see you there :)