[Hidden-tech] Entry-level Software Developer Position Available

Matt Zacks matt at inresonance.com
Thu Oct 1 14:21:19 EDT 2015

Esteemed Hidden-Techers,

I’m looking to fill a new Jr Software Developer position at inRESONANCE. We
have always had the most success with recent Engineering and Computer
Science graduates for our Developer positions, but are open to
career-switchers with a lot of technical acumen. You will be joining a very
productive team, and just as important, great colleagues with a collegial
atmosphere.

This is a full-time position located at our Northampton Office. If you’re
interested, please send an email to jobs at inresonance.com with resume
attached.

Cheers,

Matt Zacks

Matt Zacks | Vice President, Product Development

*in**R**ESONANCE ... **Solutions that resonate*

32 Industrial Drive East, Northampton MA 01060

matt at inresonance.com <matt at inresonance.om> | www.inresonance.com

Need Help with iR Solutions? iR Help <http://help.inresonance.com/>

Questions about FileMaker 14? We have Answers!
<http://www.inresonance.com/node/1800>