[Hidden-tech] MS Access Questions

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Tue Nov 24 07:34:33 EST 2015

Good Morning Adrienne,

It's sounds like you would be better off keeping your current computers and software intact,
Purchase your new computers and software,
Get Access setup on those, copy and convert your Access database and make sure you can connect to the new databases with your new computers.
Should anything go wrong, you have your original hardware in place to fall back on / use until all the new hardware / software is up and running correctly.

>From what I have read so far, you aren't going to need SQL or some hosted product.
If I have this straight, your current configuration is working? Just "old" hardware and you want to upgrade your software?

That's my two cents....

Thanks!

Don Stevens

TFI technologies, LLC