[Hidden-tech] Looking for a professional portrait photographer

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Thu Nov 5 09:50:53 EST 2015

The recent discussion on Wedding Photography got me to thinking:  I'd like
to find a local photographer with experience creating portraits for professional
contexts.  Something one could use as a head-shot to accompany a presentation or on a blog, say.

Or maybe one of the agencies around here that do senior pictures?  They seem pretty
good at churning out reasonable pictures.  Is there one that's better?

thanks,
James