[Hidden-tech] Online Student Portfolios - seeking tech solution

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Wed Nov 4 22:04:55 EST 2015

Good Evening Joseph,

Have you contacted someone like techsoup.org?
They offer great prices for non-profits. They have all types of software / hardware if you are looking.

I don't know if SharePoint Online might work for you? Microsoft also offers a great deal for non-profits. I can help with the SharePoint and maybe should get some more details of what you do now, and what you see happening in the future, how many users, etc..... Feel free to contact me off-line.

Sounds like you already have a webserver? Hosted? In-house? On what platform?

Thanks!

Don Stevens

TFI technologies, LLC
"we are here to help"