[Hidden-tech] Secure sign-in plugin or software for WordPress site

Julie Waggoner jwaggoner at micablue.com
Thu May 28 13:32:04 EDT 2015

Sorry, should have been clearer about the needs.

I'd like to password protect certain sets of pages within the website, so
that only members can sign in and see them - so that they are not available
to the general public.  These pages are simply a resource for members of the
organization..a benefit of paying dues, so to speak.

The sets of pages would still be in the general menu, but if a member of the
public clicked on them they would be asked for a sign in name & password.
That way only organizations members can sign in and see/use those pages.

It needs to integrate with WordPress, but not with any existing systems.

If it was bundled in a software that also allowed members to sign up, pay
dues, and allowed the organization to download the members' information to a
spreadsheet for organizational purposes - sort of an all-in-one member
software that can be used by the organization, and also allows members to
sign into the website resource pages - that would be terrific.

But if the sign-in software was a standalone, and allowed me to protect
certain areas of the website for members only, that would be fine, too.

Seems like something that should be out there, and I'm doing research online
to find applicable software - but I'd prefer actual "I've used this!"
testimony from Hidden-Tech members.

Thanks!!

Julie Waggoner

MicaBlue Creative