[Hidden-tech] Question in Google Spreadsheets

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:55:32 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Could someone answer a question in Google Spreadsheets?

How can I get to a specific row quickly? (avoiding scrolling up and down
forever…there are over 1000 rows I am accessing constantly)

There is likely a formula I can plug in, yes?

I am *not* a natural at spreadsheets, and could use an on-phone quick
answer if someone is willing. This project is under tight deadline and this
is an ongoing issue.

If you could call me, my number is (413) 588-7371.

Thanks!
Deb