[Hidden-tech] Job: Entry Level Web Developer

Jake Del Hagen jake at bigvoodoo.com
Tue Mar 24 16:13:51 EDT 2015

Hi All,

We are looking to add yet another entry level web developer to our
team!  Send me your resume if you might be interested in joining us.

**Entry Level Web Developer***Specific Qualifications:*

/Include but are not limited to:/

  * Working knowledge of Photoshop
  * HTML / CSS
  * Basic experience with JavaScript a plus
  * LAMP stack (or similar) and mobile development knowledge a plus
  * Wordpress Theme Building A Plus

*Specific Attributes:*

  * Hard-working, driven, takes the initiative, self-motivated, organized
  * Maintains and improves personal knowledge base
  * Accountable and extremely detail-oriented

#

> Send resume to: jake at bigvoodoo.com
*Company:*National producer of award winning tv commercials and
websites. Comfortable creative environment with stable client base.
*Location:*Holyoke, MA
*Compensation:*Excellent pay and benefits commensurate with experience.

--
Jacob M Del Hagen
Big Voodoo / Market Masters-Legal