[Hidden-tech] Artists: Please tell us what you think

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu Mar 12 12:24:35 EDT 2015

CALLING ALL ARTISTS, CULTURAL ORGANIZATIONS & AREA BUSINESSES THAT PROMOTE THE ARTS

The Greater Shelburne Falls Area Business Association (GSFABA) announces the launch of a
new regional initiative – Connecting Commerce & Community – funded by the Massachusetts
Cultural Council. Our goal is to build a stronger, more sustainable rural economy for area
towns and businesses, achieved by integrating the skills of our residents with the power
of local associations and the support of local institutions.

PLEASE Help out the GSFABA and youselves by filling out their survey,
      Even if you are not in Shelburne Falls area, the information will be shared
           with other Arts support groups in the Valley:

More details and the survey at:
http://gsfaba.org/

You will be glad you did.

--