[Hidden-tech] Need two tires for car ASAP

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:54:31 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I just had confirmed that my front left tire is toast, and I should
not be driving on it. Since it's always more ideal to replace the two
tires on the same axle with the same tires, I need to replace the two
front tires ASAP...

The size that is now on car (all 4 tires): 195/55 R 16
The original factory size for my car is: 205/55 R 16

So, I am interested in finding either size, and really hope to find
USED tires with some good life on them still. The car is a 2007
Pontiac Vibe, front wheel drive.

Please send me the names of places within a half hour of South Hadley,
where I can buy and have the tires mounted by the end of business
today. Names of places to avoid also appreciated.

Alignment can happen tomorrow or soon, and I would also like a
referral for that.

Does anyone know the name of the tire place on Main St in Indian
Orchard near Indian Leap and Shop Rite? That place was recommended but
name is not yet known…And also, are they a good place?

Thanks,
Deb