[Hidden-tech] auto conversion of photo files to smaller size

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Sat Mar 7 16:30:44 EST 2015

If you are working in Windows, The easiest and fastest way to resize or
modify a large number of files is to use the batch conversion routine in
IrfanView, a file viewer that can do a lot more than viewing images.

In particular, the advanced options for bulk resizing in the batch
conversion panel provides for enormous flexibility in target output, and
Irfanview's jpeg encoding is considered better than PhotoShop's.

http://www.irfanview.com

Free for personal use, 10 Euro donation requested for commercial use.

Jan Werner