[Hidden-tech] Wanted: "Tutor" for Adobe Acrobat XI

Marla Michel marla at admin.umass.edu
Tue Mar 3 09:38:55 EST 2015

Hello, Hidden-Techies.  I've got a tenant here at the Business Growth Center who is looking for someone to help him with Adobe Acrobat XI, specifically the PDF editing feature.  He's familiar with the program but would like to sit down with someone who can help him with a very specific need he has with the software package.  He's willing to compensate the individual for their time and expertise.  He's aware of the many online forums but feels that working with someone face to face would be much more effective.

Thanks, in advance, for any referrals.  I'll collect them and forward to my tenant.

Regards,
Marla

-----------------
Marla Michel
Director, Business Growth Center at Springfield Technology Park
One Federal Street
Scibelli Enterprise Center, Building 101
Springfield, MA 01105
tel: 413.355.5686;  ema: mmichel at BusinessGrowthCenter.org<mailto:mmichel at BusinessGrowthCenter.org>
cell: 413.626.2254; Twitter: @BusGrowthCenter

Director, Regional Engagement
University of Massachusetts Amherst
UMass Center in Springfield