[Hidden-tech] Why won't gmail let me add this address?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Jun 27 19:13:35 EDT 2015

Hi, folks,

I've been trying for weeks to add the address, shorowitz at
goingbeyondsustainability.com to my GMail account, which collects mail from
several other accounts.

I get this error message:

Authentication failed. Please check your username/password.
[Server response: DNS Error: Address resolution of
smtp.goingbeyondsustainability.com. failed: Domain name not found code(0) ]

The domain loads, and I am able to send myself a test e-mail via the server.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/
<http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/>*

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Blog: http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog