[Hidden-tech] I'm looking for an app developer to partner with

Joe Heslin jheslin at marlboro.edu
Fri Jun 5 09:49:37 EDT 2015

Hi HTers,

I'm signed up on this list through my Marlboro account, and I do still
consult with Marlboro, but I work with New Ground Creative and as an
independent consultant.

In the latter two roles, I'm trying to see who is out there to partner with
on app development. I lack the technical ability to develop apps for
clients but I believe I could get some of my clients to pay for custom apps
if I knew I could reliably deliver them.

Let me know by emailing my consulting address, joe at joeheslin.com. And
thanks for your interest.

Best,
Joe

Joe Heslin
Business Development Consultant
Center for New Leadership
Marlboro College Graduate & Professional Studies

www.marlboro.edu/cnl | 28 Vernon Street, Brattleboro VT 05301 |* c*
802.451.9248