[Hidden-tech] Final Notice: Hack for Change - Hack for Western Mass - June 6-7, Springfield

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Wed Jun 3 10:19:53 EDT 2015

> From:
> "Marla Michel" <marla.s.michel at gmail.com>
> Date:
> 6/3/2015 9:50 AM
>
> To:
> <hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net>
>

> *This is an opportunity for the Hidden Tech community to be not so hidden in giving back
> to the community…*
>

> <http://www.hackforwesternmass.org/sites/hackforwesternmass.org/files/Hack4WMA-2015-02Poster.pdf>
>

> Hack for Western MassAccepting Participant Registrations (and Sponsorships)
>
> *June 6-7, 2015*
>
> Tower Square 1500 Main St. Springfield, MA
>
> http://hackforwesternmass.org/ https://www.facebook.com/HackForWesternMass @HackForWestMA
>

>     What is Hack for Western Mass?
>
> Hack for Western Mass is a one-weekend drive to help local nonprofits solve problems
> that need skilled volunteers. We are a local brigade associated with the National Day of
> Civic Hacking, part of the Code for America program.  We are now looking for participants.

prettier Details and poster to Share at:
http://www.hackforwesternmass.org/sites/hackforwesternmass.org/files/Hack4WMA-2015-02Poster.pdf

Are you a developer, designer, community organizer, or resident of Western Mass interested
in tackling local challenges with technology? LEARN MORE & AT SIGN UP Join us at 'Hack for
Western Mass'

Why Be There?
Get connected! Most IT firms in the Pioneer Valley will be sending staff to this event.
Learn how the pros make websites, create mobile applications, and manage projects.
Meet your neighbors! Last year’s event in Holyoke attracted over 120 activists,
technologists, designers, and others to work on community challenges.
Bring your kids! This year’s event will also include child care and special IT challenges
for teenagers.

Date June 6th & 7th
Location UMass Center Tower Square 1500 Main Street Springfield, MA 413-788-6277
visittowersquare.com