[Hidden-tech] Facebook page issues

sandy.weiner at 1-focus.com sandy.weiner at 1-focus.com
Fri Jul 31 23:22:33 EDT 2015

Greetings from Sri Lanka!

I hope someone here can help me with resolving this issue of apparently having two facebook sites for our foundation. I have been trying to launch a site for the Sri Bodhiraja Foundation here in Sri Lanka for the last 3 weeks. I can design the page and try to invite friends, but nothing happens.

I have since realized that we have we have two sites. My son and I created a site 2 years ago with the same name. But, we are not the owners of the site or administrators it seems. We can’t figure out what who the administration is or how to contact facebook to ask.

Can someone help me resolve this issues I can combine the two sites and more on to our more critical issue of crowdsourcing?

Thank you for your support and looking forward to the relief and ease that the help with create…

In Metta,
Sandy