[Hidden-tech] Digital Developer for Online Course in Greenfield

Bram Moreinis bmoreinis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:21:42 EDT 2015

Going One-to-One is a new company building an online course for middle
and high schools that purchase one computer per student. Starting with
student-centered learning (Constructivism) and moving though 1:1
classroom management and lesson and workflow design with Google Apps for
Education, the course will conclude with an ADDIE project based learning
unit cycle, closing with a local showcase conference at each school.

In our pilot year we are doing "rolling development" (building each
course the month prior).  We will employ eLearning (Articulate Storyline
and Adobe Captivate), Courseware (Schoology and Google Classroom) and a
Learning Content Management System (Drupal).  More: http://going121.com.

We have an immediate vacancy for a half-time person who can work in
Greenfield.  Our ideal hire would be currently working as a contractor
(1099), seeking steady work as a complement (W2), with a potential
willingness to go full/time as our company grows.   Pay commensurate
with experience.

Duties:

 1. Review and produce digital materials (text, image, video,
    interactive media)
 2. Participate in instructional design planning sessions and reviews
 3. Assist in operations as assigned (daily tasks, communications)

Qualifications

 1. Effective communicator, both customer-facing and back-office
 2. Portfolio of effective digital development of instructional or
    marketing materials (text, image, video and/or interactive media)
 3. 2+ years experience supporting teachers with technology integration
    (training design and delivery and/or coaching)
 4. Fluency with Google Apps for Education

Interested candidates send resume, cover letter and 2 reference letters
to Bram Moreinis, bram at going121.com, subject line: "Digital Developer in
Greenfield"