[Hidden-tech] Looking for coworking space in/near Amherst

John Larsen starch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:34:52 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I recently returned to the Valley after 15 years away. I work remotely for
an energy and economics consulting firm and I'm looking for a place to
work. I've found this list to be wicked helpful and I've seen a few posts
about coworking spaces so I thought I'd post what I'm looking for in case
anyone might know of something.

Locationally, downtown Amherst would be ideal but I'm interested in any
place on the east side of the river (I live in Pelham) that's walkable to
coffee and lunch options. I know about Click Workspace
<http://clickworkspace.org/> in Northampton but that's a bit more of a
commute than I'd like to take on if possible.  I'm on the phone and on
video conferences a lot and I've got a sizable workstation so my preference
is for a private office inside a coworking space or at least a permanent
desk with easy access to a private room for phone calls. For the right
place I can commit to a longer term arrangement though month to month terms
are probably best to start with.

Any thoughts on workspace options are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

-John
http://rhg.com/people/john-larsen