[Hidden-tech] Fwd: [ECRICKET] Temporary Office Space Needed

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:47:09 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Do you know of office space for our community member, Ed and his partner? I
know Ed, but I don't know any more about their office space needs, so if
you know of something, please contqct them directly via email and phone
provided below.

Note to Ed: I hope you and your partner document each step on getting
yourselves wired, keeping track of employee names, office locations,
employee ID #s, dates, prices, etc. Get things in writing when possible. My
dad requested that Comcast extend the cable to his house, and it was a
nightmare process, the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing.
Ended up not worth his bother, and he just got satellite. I remember how
exasperated he got....

Best of luck,
Deb