[Hidden-tech] Website Management Survey

Tess Gadwa info at yesexactly.com
Wed Jul 8 13:08:53 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Got a moment? Take the following survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J6G9HZB

One lucky winner gets a free gift certificate to the Hope and Olive
restaurant!

Yes Exactly has been hosting our own websites since 2011 (first via
Rackspace, then Linode / Digital Ocean) because at the time, I couldn't
find a good end-user solution to manage everything we needed to accommodate
our workflow. More recently, we've received a number of requests for
_website management_ -- from clients who need help with routine security,
maintenance, and plugin/module updates on Drupal, WordPress, and e-commerce
systems, as well as automating backups and performance optimization. We are
contemplating introducing website management and managed hosting (website
management + hosting) as a more formalized service offering.

Our intent isn't really to compete with the giant national companies, more
to fill a gap we suspect exists in the Valley. We are also considering
making a reseller or referral plan available to design agencies and web
developers.

This survey is to gauge interest and market need. Thanks for your help!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J6G9HZB

Tess Gadwa

Chief Executive Officer

Yes Exactly, Inc. | yesexactly.com | 413.325.8251