[Hidden-tech] Contractor referral

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Mon Jul 6 04:32:37 EDT 2015

> Hi Wonderful Hidden Techies!
>
> We're wanting to build a sunroom for our house and replace a deck, and we're looking for recommendations for a contractor who does great work.

I can not recommend Ralph Hill (ralphhill.com) highly enough.  He does
great quality work, is responsive, and we trust him completely.  The
summary paragraph at the top of his web site is absolutely
representative of our experience with him.  He did our kitchen as well
as a number of smaller projects, and we have been delighted with his work
every time.

--David