[Hidden-tech] best free weather station through ROKU

Diana Hardina dianahardina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:05:12 EST 2015

I am trying to find a free live weather information through my ROKU account.
I can't figure out quite the best way. If you have a ROKU device and can
advise please post.
I know about some of the online weather. MY question is specific to using
ROKU and finding a free stream. I want to see the people talking to me
about the storm that is going on. I don't want a screen of static
information . I know how to get that online.
I want to see people trying to keep their hats on with plows humming in the
background, even if it's staged. It's just what I 'm in the mood for.
Thanks in Advance,
Diana