[Hidden-tech] Brains & Passion, Locally Grown

Baer Tierkel baer at sweetmojo.com
Sat Jan 10 15:42:33 EST 2015

*Amherst Live* is the new live magazine show brining you news and insight,
ideas and inspiration, directly from our valley.  Produced by
professionals, performed by rank amateurs, each quarterly show collects the
best in local politics, poetry, nature, and music - together with three
short but edgy talks that will change the way you view the Happy Valley.  A
cross between TED Talks and The Moth combined with shows like This American
Life, we bring the snap and sparkle of the city combined with the whiff of
fertilizer from Hadley, intellectual vigor combined with back-fence gossip,
colorful local art combined with nano-technology.

Our 2015 Winter Show is happening this Saturday at Amherst College's Kirby
Theater.  Come on down, quaff a cold locally brewed ale, and join in the
fun!  Tickets are going quickly, so reserve yours today by visiting:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/amherst-live-tickets-14925448418

​

Baer Tierkel  |  baer at sweetmojo.com |  +1.413.658.8133  | twitter:
@mojobaer  |  blog: sweetmojo.com