[Hidden-tech] Office printer/copier up for grabs

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Thu Jan 8 15:36:07 EST 2015

--
This is a full-size office copier, printer, fax, and scanner.
HP model Laserjat 4345 MFP.  Commercial grade machine that has many
fine qualities: we used the scan-to-email a lot for moving documents.
It has an intermittent Tray2 feed problem that I gave up on trying
to fix.  Otherwise a beautiful piece of tech that will be heading for the
crusher if no one wants it.  I've already tried Freecycle, but thought
the more business-techie audience here might be more productive.

James