[Hidden-tech] updated DRUPEL job opening

Marlene Marrocco marlene at inresonance.com
Wed Jan 7 16:16:05 EST 2015

Drupal Developer

SUMMARY

inRESONANCE, Inc. is expanding again and seeks qualified candidates with a desire to work with independent schools and non profit organizations. Immediate opening for full­time Drupal Developer to work in a collaborative team­based environment.

Responsibilities

●  Transition our core application from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7

●  Plan for Drupal 8

●  Provide engineering support for our implementation team

●  Take part in establishing maintenance processes and strategies for our core Drupal

application as well as our client sites

●  Establish version control and automated implementation procedures

●  Establish automated testing systems

●  Develop new drupal modules and extend existing modules

Requirements

●  3+ years of experience with Drupal

●  Expert knowledge of PHP

●  Previous experience with Automated Testing

●  Degree or relevant experience in Computer Science or Engineering

Additional Skills

●  Web Services integration

●  Symfony

●  Mobile application development

●  Front end experience with CSS 3, HTML 5, JavaScript

●  Responsive design

●  Java

●  Google Web Toolkit

Compensation

●  Competitive salary commensurate with experience

●  inRESONANCE offers a variety of competitive benefits including health and dental

insurance, a 401(k), flex time and vacation plan.

Company Profile

inRESONANCE (iR), based in Northampton, MA, provides technology solutions, services and web development to schools and non­profits. iR focuses on developing a long term strategic

partnership with clients, providing strategic IT consulting in conjunction with solutions and training. iR provides complete FileMaker Pro­based databases with integrated web applications. The company has deep roots in education, with a combination of more than 40 years of experience in schools.

Contact Information

Interested candidates should make inquiries or forward resumes to: jobs at inresonance.com For more information about iR, go to http://www.inresonance.com

Marlene Marrocco
Vice President, Global Sales, Operations and HR
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate
32 Industrial Drive East
Northampton MA 01060
marlene at inresonance.com