[Hidden-tech] Youtube videos are silent

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Tue Jan 6 15:57:31 EST 2015

On my laptop (MacBook Pro, OSx 10.9.5, recently added more memory but the
problem preceded it), in at least two different browsers, every Youtube
video I've loaded since the memory upgrade plays silently.

On my desktop computer running 10.5.8, it tells me my flash is obsolete but
allows me to "run this time" and it plays fine.

Before the memory upgrade, I was having this problem on some but I don't
think all Youtube videos, and I may have had the problem with other
videos--not sure. Since the upgrade, I have only encountered this bug on
Youtube.

Any idea what's causing and how to fix?

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/
<http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/>*

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
Green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Blog: http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog