[Hidden-tech] Pleased to Announce Pioneer Valley Crowdworks

Pioneer Valley Crowdworks hello at pioneervalleycrowdworks.com
Fri Feb 27 00:44:10 EST 2015

Hello Hidden Tech,

Now that I have a date and time for the first Meetup for Pioneer Valley
Crowdworks, I am pleased to officially announce the group!

Pioneer Valley Crowdworks is a community resource and collaborative group to
help individuals and organizations in Western Massachusetts successfully use
Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and other crowdfunding platforms.

.         For project creators, get tips and best practices to run a
successful crowdfunding campaign.

.         For project veterans, share your knowledge, experience, and learn
from others for your next project.

.         For backers and enthusiasts, find out what projects in the area
need your help.

Our first Meetup will be held on Monday, March 30, 6:30-8:30pm in the Watson
Room at the Forbes Library in Northampton. Because the room capacity is 15
people, attendees must RSVP on the Meetup page, http://bit.ly/1EZQnE1. I am
in the process of securing a larger location for the April meeting.

There are additional ways to engage with the Pioneer Valley Crowdworks
community:

.         CONNECT, GET SUPPORT, and SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES in our PRIVATE
FACEBOOK GROUP - facebook.com/groups/pvcrowdworks/
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/pvcrowdworks/>

For project creators and veterans willing to discuss tips and best
practices, join our private Facebook group and let the collaboration begin.

.         LIKE the (public) FACEBOOK page - facebook.com/pvcrowdworks
<http://www.facebook.com/pvcrowdworks>

This Facebook page will list PV Crowdworks events as well as list active
crowdfunding campaigns created by people in the Pioneer Valley/Western MA.

.         JOIN our MEETUP - meetup.com/Pioneer-Valley-Crowdworks/
<http://www.meetup.com/Pioneer-Valley-Crowdworks/>

The Meetup will list our monthly meeting dates and location.

.         FOLLOW our TWITTER account - @pvcrowdworks
<https://www.twitter.com/pvcrowdworks>

About me:

A graduate of Mount Holyoke College, Peggy Twardowski has been working in
creative arts in the area since 2000, helping the artistic community thrive
in the Pioneer Valley. In 2011 and 2012, she organized the Paint & Pixel
Festival, a small press expo for top regional children's book illustrators,
comic artists, and web comic creators with an education initiative that
brought professional comic illustrators to local schools and sponsored
children's comic workshops. Through her role as Business Information
Director for the video game agency, Digital Development Management, she
worked on several campaigns including the nearly $4M-grossing Mighty No. 9
Kickstarter campaign and has personally consulted on smaller Indiegogo and
Kickstarter campaigns. Combining her entrepreneurial, collaborative, tech,
and creative economy interests, Peggy is launching Pioneer Valley
Crowdworks, a community resource and collaborative group for individuals and
organizations in Western Massachusetts to explore and tap into crowdfunding.

Many thanks for your attention!

Best,

Peggy Twardowski

Pioneer Valley Crowdworks