[Hidden-tech] JOB Web Forms Coordinator

Jane Tetreault jane.tetreault at inresonance.com
Wed Feb 25 10:17:16 EST 2015

inRESONANCE  a leading provider of open-customizable database solutions for independent schools and nonprofits has an immediate opening in our Northampton office for a full time Web Forms Coordinator.

 Primary responsibility will be to configure, revise and support data-driven web forms delivered to clients as part of our PORTAL Web Services product.

 Additional responsibilities will include trouble shooting implementation issues, holding client discovery calls and assisting with testing of new web products.

 Qualifications:

2+ years experience in MySQL, PHP, XML
Working knowledge of CSS, HTML and image manipulation software
Previous working experience with database structures
Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients

 Additional qualifications:

Experience with version control systems helpful but necessary
Previous experience with FileMaker Pro a plus
Project management experience

 inRESONANCE offers a competitive wage and benefit package including, health insurance, paid vacation and 401k.

 Please send resume to jane.tetreault at inresonance.com

Jane Tetreault | HR Manager
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate
32 Industrial Drive East, Northampton MA 01060
jane.tetreault at inresonance.com | www.inresonance.com