[Hidden-tech] Ipad to LCD projector

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Fri Feb 20 06:05:50 EST 2015

Helping out a friend yesterday we tried to hook his iPad to a new Epson.
He was using an HDMI cable that fit into the dongle. No signal.
According to Epson it should have simply turned on (following the right
sequence connecting to two OFF machines, turning on iPad and then
turning on projector.) No dice.

I sent him to buy an VGA dongle on the thought that his HDMI cable from
Staples might be the culprit. Don't know if it solved the problem but I
thought I'd ask here if anyone knows of a magic keystroke/setting that
the iPad needs? I didn't find anything on the web.

Thanks

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting
http://www.pluharconsulting.com