[Hidden-tech] Example of required pre-client questionnaire from coach, consultant, copywriter, etc.

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 15:20:57 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
I am looking for an example or two of service providers who require potential clients to fill out a fairly long online questionnaire or application prior to even discussing an engagement.  This is partly a qualification technique, to make sure that the client is serious and also so the service provider can look at the questionnaire answers to make sure there's a good match.
I've seen various people doing this but can't find an example suitable for the article I'm writing.  I call it a "jump through hoops" strategy

Thanks for any leads on this!
Marcia Yudkinmarcia at yudkin.com or yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com