[Hidden-tech] Mac expert - preferably local

Ted Trobaugh ftrobaugh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:35:47 EST 2015

Jeff,

What does "doesn't seem to work," and "I'm stymied as well" mean?  What,
exactly, happens when you try to Get Info?  Do you, as Rita pointed out,
see the file location at the bottom of the finder window?

I know that when I upgraded to Yosemite, my file permissions were changed
-- files for which I had been the owner, were now owned by Administrator,
and that caused some problems.

When you right-click a found file, the third option down is "Show in
Enclosing Folder."  It SHOULD open your file's folder in a new Finder
window.  Have you tried that?

Good luck.

Ted

--