[Hidden-tech] Mac expert - preferably local

Jeff Rutherford jeffrutherford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:50:23 EST 2015

With the latest Mac software update - Yosemite - Apple changed some of the
file and storage conventions.

I need help ASAP. When I try to use Finder to find some quickbooks data
files on my MacBook Pro, I can see the list of various files, but when I
try to right click for Get Info to see where the file is stored on the
computer, that doesn't seem to work, and when I try to expand the file info
to get that info, I'm stymied as well.

I don't want to get into a discussion about the theories and reasons Apple
made these system changes. I just need someone locally who can either call
me, and walk me through this process of finding the files I need, or can
log in remotely and help me.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford <http://about.me/jeffrutherford>
413 475-0087