[Hidden-tech] Anyone have experience with crowdsource funding?

Abby Marks Beale abby at revitupreading.com
Fri Feb 6 19:04:33 EST 2015

I'm looking to raise money to upgrade and rebrand my online speed reading
course. I'm intrigued by Kickstarter and Indiegogo. I'd love to speak to
anyone who has experience with this effort.

Thanks much!
Abby

Abby Marks Beale

America's #1 Speed Reading Expert

Creator: Rev It Up Reading Online Course

Author: 10 Days to Faster Reading, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Speed
Reading and
Success Skills: Strategies for Study and Life Long Learning

Rev It Up Reading

5 Dogwood Lane

Wallingford, CT 06492

USA