[Hidden-tech] Looking for Android power user

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Wed Feb 4 10:26:28 EST 2015

Hey all,

As my contract expiration date approaches with Verizon and I plan to go back to AT&T, I am seriously considering switching from iPhone to an Android-based phone. The main issues pushing me are getting away from iTunes to get music on my phone, memory expandability, and replaceable batteries.

I am seeking an Android power-user to sit with me at a local bar and show me how you integrate phone, tablet and Windows-based laptop together for calendaring, photos, etc. I am going to add lines for my two kids and will want "Find my phone" functionality as well as FaceTime and iMessage-like capabilities without having to resort to Skype. Also need the ability to HotSpot.

Whoever steps up will receive up to two beverages of choice and an appetizer at a local establishment with WiFi (to test those capabilities as well).

Thanks,

Mik

--------
Michael Muller