[Hidden-tech] part-time office rental wanted in Florence/Noho

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Mon Dec 28 14:32:39 EST 2015

Hi HT community,

I'm wondering if anyone has leads on finding a nice office for meeting with
clients one day a week, ideally in Florence or very near by.

I have a full-time office in downtown Northampton now, but have decided to
let it go because most of my work is now via phone or Skype. But I do love
to meet with local clients in person so I need a part-time space, with
couch and chairs.

Any ideas? Ideally it would be a quiet office building, and the office
would fit up to 7 people meeting together, but mostly for one-on-one
meetings.

Thank you!
Val Nelson

THE BLACK SWAN COACH
Business/ Life Coaching for Introverts and "SOULpreneurs
<http://www.valnelson.com/services/introvert-group>"

* Connect with kindred spirits in the Introvert Clubhouse (free)
<http://www.valnelson.com/services/the-introvert-clubhouse/>
* Client Stories <http://www.valnelson.com/about/testimonials/>

val at valnelson.com
www.ValNelson.com <http://www.valnelson.com/>