[Hidden-tech] JOB: Conference Coordinator at the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association

Miriam Aylward maylward at nesea.org
Tue Dec 22 16:40:02 EST 2015

We are looking for a dynamic super hero to join the Northeast Sustainable
Energy Association staff as our Conference Coordinator in Greenfield, MA.
The ideal candidate will be as passionate about coordinating conference
speakers, registration, continuing education credits, and event planning
logistics as they are about our mission, which is to advance the adoption
of sustainable energy practices in the built environment. This position
requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and computer skills. We
have a great culture here - we play almost as hard as we work. We're fans
of lean impact, Seth Godin, and other entrepreneurial approaches. For more
information, or to apply: nesea.org/conference-coordinator.

*Miriam Aylward*
Director of Program Development
*Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA)*
50 Miles Street Greenfield, MA 01301
413.774.6051 ext. 14 | maylward at nesea.org
www.nesea.org

*NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built
environment**.*